Friday, January 25, 2013

My First EVER #FridayReads

So this is a thing that started on twitter and Bunny Cates on Youtube (Click Me To See Bunny) brought it to youtube and now I am stealing it for my blog!
So basically all you do is talk about what you will be reading for the coming weekend!
Usually I am watching my 2 nephews and 1 neice all day Friday and Saturday but this weekend I get a bit of a break. Guess what that means!? Yup some extra reading.
These are the 2 on my list

 I have tickets to see this on Sunday on stage. I am so excited and have been re-reading it in anticiapation!
 
I just bought this on Wednesday and it sounds really interesting. I think I may dive in tomorrow.
 
 
All right that's what I am planning to read!
Hope you have a happy weekend reading or watching or listening to something great!
 
 UNTIL NEXT TIME
 

No comments:

Post a Comment