Thursday, November 8, 2012

The Ninth ( The one about Influenster.com)

For about the last year and half or so I have been almost obsessed with YouTube. I started watching what they call beauty gurus and got sucked in. One particular beauty guru (DaceyCouture) did a video months ago about a site called influenster.com. In the video she showed an awesome box full of goodies that she had received and the best part was the box was completely FREE!
I knew I had to check it out so I logged right on and within a couple months I had a free box in my mailbox. I received chocolate, and nail stickers, a whole box of hot tea and a bunch of other goodies. The site requires that you link your social media sites including twitter, Facebook, any blog you may write or YouTube channel you may post videos to. You also answer questions about different interests and unlock badges that add to your score and eventually you may be selected to receive free box. The key is to participate on the site because not everyone is going to get a box everytime they send one out.
I don't think I am explaining this so well!! The best thing is just to log onto the sight at inluenster.com and check it out for yourself you won't regret it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment