Monday, September 24, 2012

The Eighth (The one where my crazy really starts to show)



Yes this is in fact some of what I did at work today! Did you know there was a website where you can create your own Keep Calm Poster! Yeah me either.





I get paid to obsess about BSB! It's a tough job but someone has to do it might as well be me!!
 
And yes this is the new BSB for Old Navy commercial! It's EPIC (now that's a word that doesn't get used enough! Am I right) I happen to love it. Though I have heard that some others out in the world think it's mediocre! Seriously what do they know. So I post it here now for your viewing pleasure! I have only watched it a dozen or so times( since I started writing this sentence!)
Also I think I may have a problem but not the one you might think!! I should probably lay off the exclamation marks! But I can't help it! Really I can't!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment