Friday, March 15, 2013

GoodBye Over Here Hello Over There!

I have been blogging on this site for about 4 or 5 months and in that time I have already learned a ton! I have spent a great deal of time reading other blogs trying to pick up tips and tricks. I was reading thru some old posts on a site and the person said it would be a good idea to try out more than one blogging site. I thought that sounded like a great idea so I did it. I started my blog over on word press and well I think I really like it at least or now. I enjoy the ability to customize stuff over here but the rest of wordpress so far seems to be a better fit. So having said that I am moving some of the content that I put up over here over there and all the new stuff will appear there from now on. If you happen upon this site and like what you see feel free to come on over to booksandbackstreetboys on wordpress.

See you there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment