Monday, January 21, 2013

Weekly Wrap up #1

I stole this little idea from Charley (CharleyReads Click Me to see her) on YouTube. I just love her channel it's definitely one of my favorite on YouTube. She usually does a video on Sundays where she goes over stuff she read and videos she made for the week as well as movies she watched. I took the idea and adapted it to my blog.

So here is what I did last week in Books, Movies, Music, and Backstreet Boys, or anything else I want to mention

Books:
I am currently reading (and have been for most of the month) Pride and Prejudice for the second time. It's currently my favorite book of all time as well as my favorite movie of all time. This Sunday the 27th I have tickets to see Pride and Prejudice on stage and I decided to re-read the book in anticipation. I may not finish it before Sunday but we shall see.
Second I am reading a book I won on goodreads called Banksy: The Man Behind The Wall by Will Ellsworth-Jones  (click here to read a synopsis ) .This is the first book I have won on goodreads and a book I knew nothing about before hand. I just read the synopsis and thought it sounded interesting. Also since one of my goals this year is to read more non-fiction I thought it was a win-win. So far this has been an interesting read about the world of graffiti which I know nothing about. I am only about 70 pages in but I am enjoying it. I hope to be done with this before it is released on February 12th so I can post a review.

Movies:
I have this ridiculous movie challenge that I can't remember the reason for but whatever. So I watched a few movies this last week but none of them were new to me. I have this habit of choosing things I know in lieu of things I am not familiar with it's a thing! So I watched Cinderella with my niece it has been literally 10 or more years since the last time I saw this movie. I forgot what  great one it is but talk about insta love. She doesn't even have a real conversation with the Prince before they are married!!  And that was it people I watched 1 whole movie and it was an animated one I had seen before! I AM A BOSS!! The good thing is my niece loved it and so it was a win!!

TV:
So part of the reason movies were not seen by my eyes was all the TV watching they were doing.
Alias: By far my favorite TV show of all time and I watch it all the time. I own each season but I would really love the set that look like the Rimbaldi box.
The bachelor which is so far entertaining and Sean is great to look at!
 Deception with Megan Good and Victor Garber (AKA Jack Bristow) this is good so far but I feel like it might lose it at any minute. I really hope it doesn't go off track as I really like the actors especially Victor Garber.
American Idol: Yup I tuned partly because I have been an American Idol watcher since the very first episode but also because I wanted to see the dynamic between Mariah and Minaj. I have to say I love Mariah Carey I think she is one of the greats and not so much with Minaj. For now though I am going to reserve judgment except to say I don't think I am going to like Minaj as a judge but that could change. On the bright side Keith Urban is a great addition to the show.
Project Runway All-Stars: This was the finale and even though I knew who was going to win since the 5th episode I was still disappointed with the outcome. I love Emilio and Uli. But, I love project Runway so even though I never agree with the winner I still watch because it's so fun!
Revenge: What can I say quickly becoming a favorite of all time show. I love Emily and I love Jack (he's from my home town in IRL). I love Victoria, I love Aidan, I LOVE Nolan. I love it all!!
Dowton Abbey: What do I say about a show that has someone as awesome as The Dowager Countess. This is an amazing show and I love every minute except when they show Bates. FREE BATES!!! Having said that Anna is actually my favorite character on the show and I can't help but love Carson too!

 LAST WEEK IN BACKSTREET:
I found out that Ryan Gosling was almost sort of (not really) a Backstreet Boy and my heart did funny things!
The Boys where in China doing a little song a dance for the locals. Asia LOVES them some Backstreet Boys!
The Boys announced that they would be in China in May of this year for what I hope is the start of the tour! I can only hope this means we will be getting an album release date soon and then U.S tour dates soon after!!

Until Next Time
 

No comments:

Post a Comment